Monday, August 11, 2014

Honeysuckles and Delphiniums are Blooming

Hello all,

I am so excited I finished another month on "My Garden Journal" and about half way on another!!

First up: June's Honeysuckle

Aren't those little bees in the border so cute?
Next is my progress on July's Delphinium.

 
Last week I was contacted by Cottage Garden Samplings seeking my permission to post my progress pictures on their Face Book page. They liked the idea of doing a set of 4 Seasons. What else could I say but "YES". I was so excited to see their post. Their post gave me such a thrill, that now I can hardly put this project down.
Ta Ta for now,
Angela CG

1 comment:

  1. Honeysuckle is very very pretty Angela. I saw your 'Sets of Four" on Cottage Garden Sampling's Facebook page - congratulations!

    ReplyDelete