Wednesday, October 16, 2013

January's Snowdrops

Thank you for allowing me to join Parsley:) I'm Sally and I live in England. I fell in love with January's Snowdrops as soon I saw it and decided I wanted to collect the whole series. Up to now I have the first 6 and can't wait for my ONS to get the rest ( they're a bit slow but they get there in the end!).

So here's my finish of January's Snowdrops. It is stitched on 40 count Pearl  Grey Newcastle linen.

I'll be starting February's Primrose on Sunday.

Sally

http://stitchingplace.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. I too love this series. Every time I see progress I pick up mine and stitch more so I can finish them. They are so pretty.

    Welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Sally. I look forward to seeing more of your stitching.

    ReplyDelete